Background of Paul Bernadou & Co.
Paul Bernadou & Co. was established in 1994. The Company operates in Hong Kong where Mr. Paul Bernadou has been practising as Migration Consultant for several years. Mr. Bernadou has been a barrister and a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and of the High Court of Australia for over 40 years. He has specialised in Migration Law since 1985. He is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia and the Law Institute of Victoria. He moved to Hong Kong in 1993 and thereafter relocated his principal office there.
The Company handles the following types of cases –
The Company also represents several secondary schools, TAFE colleges and universities in Australia, N.Z., Canada, and the U.K. Many of our clients in Hong Kong and China have completed their education in Canada and Australia - e.g. at schools, universities or TAFE colleges. We also maintain a large bank of information of schools and courses that Hong Kong & PRC people focus on. Mr. Bernadou is familiar with the secondary school system in Canada and Australia and also with the education outcomes. All of our staff has knowledge of the education system in Hong Kong and China.
- Australian immigration
- Immigration to Canada, US, Germany and New Zealand
- Hong Kong immigration, the Hong Kong Capital Investment Entrant Scheme program in particular
- Associated work including preparation of business plans on behalf of clients; obtaining state, territory or provincial approval (where necessary)
- We are linked to associates (mainly legal and accounting firms) in the various countries we handle
The Company has a group of competent and efficient staff. We also have a “roving” staff member in China and “alliances” (mainly by way of contracts of cooperation) with various companies in the PRC. Members of our staff are proficient in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese.
We take great pride in the fact that our clients come from all around the world. The majority are, of course from Hong Kong and the PRC. We also have numerous clients from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Argentina, Fiji, Israel Japan, Taiwan, Italy, Germany, Holland, France, India, Dubai, Switzerland, Singapore, South America, etc.
- We take pride in treating each client individually and not applying a “one size fits all” approach. We try as best we can to identify the difficulties in each case, and to overcome them (in almost all classes and in all countries our success rate is either 100% or very close to this figure).
- We “filter out” those cases we know will not succeed.
- We present potential clients with other options, and if none is available, we spend time to advise them where if they follow our recommendation, they may become eligible in the future to migrate to their country of choice.